10 Things To Do With... 10 Things To Do With...

farfetched in a wrong way

Well, can't say it was very funny, didn't like the voice after a while, did at the start though... I think you shouldn't be so consistant in your humor. It's funny to include this as a short, but don't discus more than 1 thing to do with the arm and go on being random more drastically, don't continue about the arm, it just... wears down the movie. You excecuted it nicely and it's still a praiseworthy achievement, but it'd be better if you revise your humor. Let it be quicker, intenser and less focussed

Life Factory Life Factory

what's it symbolise?

You say it's strictly symbolic... ok, obviously people are not born that way. So what does it symbolize? Where's the big analogy? movie is above ok and only little beneath actually very good, it's... More than very decent!, but explain what you're symbolising.

OrigamiNugget responds:

If you had read some other reviews you'd have seen what i ment. I explained it a few times. But here it goes again, It symbolizes the people who don't think for themself. They believe everything they are told. And they don't question things. It symbolizes those people. They act like they are 'programmed' to do what they are told.

Piratey Piratey

Duh! IDIOT

YOU MUST CREDIT ALL THE MUSIC YOU USE, EVEN THE RELIANT K BIT! IF YOU DON'T.... I will never like you :'(

ToadClock responds:

Did you even watch the credits?

Soccer Field Soccer Field

yay

a game where you can do absolutely nothing to win! how .... different!

Weird Bicycle Game Weird Bicycle Game

ZOip!

Kinda revolutionary. This gets nice and hectic as it goes along and is a very good submission. Good job. Only prob is that it may need some spicing up... Perhaps other players will want more than this. I like the game ne way.

RVWD responds:

i know:) i'll remember it 4 the next version

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

you're a jerk

Why say such moronic stuff in your description? this makes everyone want to give you a 0.

You deserve a 0 as well, especially for the stuff you said

You don't deserve front page, there are many many many better flashes than this one out here.

I guess they just needed a game on the front so they picked yours looking at it for a half second

The Return of the Dead The Return of the Dead

Shows promise

Well the idea has definite potential, but you aren't done with this song yet. The highpitched thing that drops in at the chorus just doesn't work, also you need a bass riff to complete the blend.

To many repetitions and too little variations in the first bit, try to keep the listener entertained.

Other than that I like the idea behind the song and the main 'story behind' still this song isn't finished I think and you should do it honour by completing it.

Shadow-Runner responds:

I know Im the worst in the world, so what ever!

Eternal Meditation Eternal Meditation

Psychedelicious

At first I thought it sounded like the diablo II soundtrack, but this is better I think. Nice blend of mellow loops and excotic strings/leads. Perhaps the drum could've been a bit wider and deeper, with a big reverb on some bass perhaps, that's the hole that I was looking at.

but as I said, nice song.

MrGrimm79 responds:

Yeah, i thought about it and rushed to finish...ALways a bad idea... but thanx man.

PS.
The response on the dreams of remorse is just me being angry about my hard work going unappreciated.

Dreams of Bliss Dreams of Bliss

Good

Well personally I don't like to listen to trance much, mostly because of the lack of new music after the first bar, even variations. But I guess that's not the case here, there's not a couple of bars that are alike except for a few at the end maybe, the shifts in drum, bass and pads make it worthwhile to listen to this actively and also make a better background blend, every new element has something added which cant be said for every song within the genre. certainly the way to go.

It's perfect for what it is, if it'd lack anything it's probably what you didn't want in it I suppose.

Perhaps you'd like to make something with a more active melody? I dunno that's a question of taste.

MrGrimm79 responds:

thanx man, since this song i have made countless others. some rave, and other dance styled songs. and yes that what i don't like about techno genred music, they use too many loops, and that kinda ruins it.

PEACE